Beverly Medical Clinic
4243 118th Ave NW, T5W 1A5
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
This is your chance to live in a Canadian city ranked among the best places to live in North America. It is a city with education and arts as the center of its cultural life, an outstanding place to raise a family, earn excellent income and enjoy a very comfortable lifestyle.
1) Physician income is Fee-For-Service, with average annual income exceeds $325,000 for Family Physicians/GPs, and more than $400,000 for Specialists.
2) Revenue is split 70% /30%, physician/clinic to cover capital costs and operating expenses.
3) Average patient intake per hour ranges from 4-10 depending on individual physician work style and patient acuity.
4) Patient records are electronic Health Quest/Net Care.
5) The patient mix is currently 30% appointment and 70% walk-in patients.
6) The patient population is cross-section ranging from middle to low income families, and a post-secondary student population – living in detached homes, apartments, and condominiums in the local area.
7) The clinic currently accommodates various medical students as part of their curriculum.
a) Edmonton is a vibrant, energetic city at once diverse and highly connected by a welcoming sense of community. Northeast Edmonton has the advantage of easy access to shopping, cultural events, youth activities and the downtown, while still providing families with space and autonomy. The public school system second to none featuring a wide variety of programs and extracurricular activities, including sports, the arts, hobbies, and academic pursuits.
b) Post-secondary education opportunities include the renowned University of Alberta, Grant McEwan College, and Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (NAIT).
c) Edmonton lives up to its name as the “Festival City” of Canada! Events include the Fringe Festival (showcasing local theatre), Heritage Days (celebrating the city’s multiculturalism), Folk Festival, K-Days, and the Festival of Trees (charitable winter celebration) just to name a few…
d) Edmonton is a highly diverse city, exemplified by the numerous religious, ethnic and cultural roots of its citizens. The city has hundreds of churches and religious buildings representing a wide variety of religious sects.
e) With over 460 community parks, 17 recreation centres and dozens of sport fields, arenas, and swimming pools, families always have something to do. The many indoor facilities ensure that most seasonal sports (cricket, soccer, basketball, lacrosse, etc.) and community activities are available year-round.
f) Edmonton’s four distinct seasons ensure that youth and adults have boundless and diverse family activities and social pursuits.
g) Professional sport fan?? Do you love the thrill and excitement of cheering on your favourite world class home team? Then plan to buy your season tickets now to cheer on the Edmonton Oilers of the National Hockey League, and/or the Edmonton Eskimos of the Canadian Football League.
h) Edmonton’s Light-Rail Transit (LRT) system, supported our city-wide public bus transit system provides easy city-wide access. In addition, the Anthony Henday Ring Road highway encircles Edmonton and acts as a quick and easy route to travel from one end of the city to the other. Whether driving or using public transit, the average commute shouldn’t take more than 30-40 minutes.
i) There is an abundance of quality child care, preschool, and after-school programs options throughout the city.
j) Depending on size and area, an upscale 3 bedroom, 2500 ft2 home within city limits can range from $600,000 – $1 million.
k) Edmonton weather changes with each of its 4 distinct seasons – from balmy, hazy summers, to busy harvest autumns, to classic Canadian chilly and snowy winters, finally assuaged by the warming longer days of spring promising a return to the lazy days of summer.
l) While most outdoor festivals take place in the spring, summer, and autumn – most seasonal sports are also available year-round at numerous, well-appointed indoor venues. However this does not take away from the fact that Canadians still have a love of their outdoor autumn and winter activities, including football, hockey, skating, tobogganing, Nordic skiing, alpine skiing, snowmobiling, to name a few….
– Practice setup assistance, and advertising.
– Immigration assistance and/or referrals for you and your family, if required.
– Medical licensing and credentialing assistance.
– Housing and travel assistance.
– Pre-approved Banking services.
This is your opportunity to practice medicine your way in a new, state of the art medical clinic in one of Canada’s major economic metropolitan centres
Contact me NOW! ….
Phil Jost, HSM,MBA
VP Operations & Regional Manager
CanAm Physician Recruiting Inc.
Toll Free – Canada/USA: 866-446-4447